Return & refund policy
Change of Mind Returns
"Change of mind" includes purchases you have made in error. e.g. accidentally ordering the wrong size or colour, items that don't fit the way you would like or unwanted gifts.
- We accept returns within 30 days of the item being received (no refund on shipping charges, a $9.95 shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount for free shipping orders).
As a small family-owned business, we can't afford to cover the shipping costs with change-of-mind returns. However, we can issue a full refund if you're happy to receive shop credits or Gift cards.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
- With the change of mind returns, customers are responsible for paying their shipping costs when returning items.
**We kindly request that you understand that wind instruments, such as ocarinas, are not eligible for free returns due to hygiene reasons. However, if the item is defective or damaged during transit, we will be more than happy to send you a replacement. Also, we apologize that we cannot allow you to try the instrument before purchasing it, but please be assured that we thoroughly inspect every product before it is shipped out to ensure its quality. In the event that you do need to return the instrument, we will have to deduct 50% from the price paid as we need to take extra precautions to clean and sanitize it before donating it to a charity. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and want to assure you that we take sanitation and safety seriously for the well-being of our customers.
- In exchange for a different product, customers are responsible for paying their shipping costs when returning the item.
- The total amount of the original order will be refunded as shop credit (including shipping). It can be either used for the exchanged product or for future shopping.
Returns Due to Faulty or Damaged Products
- We check, polish, test and tune (if needed) all of our products before dispatch to ensure they are in the best condition possible. Occasionally there may be a fault inside the instrument which we cannot see, or damage may occur in the shipping process.
- If this occurs, please contact us within 7 days of your delivery being received, describe the issue you have encountered, and attach supporting photos or video as evidence.
- We will cover all the shipping costs incurred in the return and exchange process.
- Refunds will be made in full (including shipping) for faulty or damaged products.
*Returns - Parcels Back to Sender
Occasionally, we have orders sent back to us by Auspost due to
- carded, not collected
- wrong address
We will contact you by email or text message immediately when this occurs. Auspost charges us $10.44 for the 'return to sender RTS' parcel on top of the shipping fees. Therefore, there will be a $10 surcharge for redelivery. But we will cover the shipping cost for the redelivery.
If the customer requests a refund instead of redelivery. In that case, the $10 RTS fee and $9.95 shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
Thank you so much for your support and understanding ☺️